Thursday, April 24, 2008

i'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

i'm back from vacation. not that you knew i was gone, but i was. it was wonderful! more on that later. i just thought i'd post some randomness stolen from phil.

1. Did you have to pay or did you get money back?
pay. withdrawing from your retirement plan and not having them take taxes out will do that to you.

2. What was your biggest financial mistake?
ruining my credit. the second time.

3. Are you a screamer?

most definitely

4. What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched? What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch?

for me, its the hip bone. when the wife touches me there, she always gets her way with me. on the wife, its the curve of her hip, from her waist down to her thigh. its delicious!

5. What commercial catch phrase best describes your life?
"sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."

Posted: 5:07 PM, 4/24/2008

2 comments:

  1. Untitled Comment
    Heh heh...I think you definitely don't feel like nuts anymore!!

    Posted by thebigp at 12:30 AM, 4/25/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    not those kind of nuts! LOL. such a dirty mind! a man after my own heart! ;-)

    Posted by spaceystacey at 12:17 PM, 4/25/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    I happen to light feeling nuts.

    *blinks*

    Posted by DeeJay at 9:42 PM, 4/28/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    Hence why we get along so well. And Deej, no one is buying it. You love nuts.

    Posted by thebigp at 7:49 PM, 4/30/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    Sheesh *smacks head* I biffed it! That was supposed to say "like" nuts, not light nuts. That made it sound like I go around shining flashlights on testicles. What a dork!

    Posted by DeeJay at 8:33 PM, 4/30/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    #4= HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

    Posted by grimfairy at 10:02 PM, 5/10/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    On 4 and 5, I'm the other way around! I love being held tightly and stroked down the curve of my waist to my hip, and I love stroking and kissing the hip bone area. Oh, and shoulders. I love shoulders.

    Posted by Twist at 12:38 PM, 6/17/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    shoulders! oh i love shoulders too! oh and collar bones. *melt*

    Posted by spaceystacey at 3:57 PM, 6/17/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    Mmm yeah collarbones... oh! And inner thighs :D

    Posted by Twist at 4:40 AM, 6/18/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    *hi five* inner thighs rock!

    Posted by spaceystacey at 5:55 PM, 6/18/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very tender area on my ribs, it gets extremely sensitive after I have cum, and it seems that every girl I get with finds it straight away!!!

    ReplyDelete