Friday, August 29, 2008

last things

since i have lots on my mind and i feel... heavy today, i thought i'd post a meme i snagged from blue like 2 weeks ago.

*******************************************************************

Last Road Trip
key west

Last Bad Advice
can't think of any

Last Movie I Saw in a Theater
mamma mia

Last TV Show Watched
reba

Last TV Show I Enjoyed Watching
see above

Last Book I Tried to Read
the witching hour by anne rice (again)

Last Thing I Left Home Without
my glasses

Last Take Out Meal
fast food

Last Celebration
wifey's birthday

Last Item Loaned Out and Haven’t Gotten Back
my ipod headphones

Last New Words Added to Vocabulary
"in the cone" (not new, but getting used plenty right now since its hurricane season)

Last New Word of a Foreign Language Learned
chinelas (spanish for slippers)

Last T-Shirt Acquired
aside from work out t-shirts, i got one in key west that says "practice safe sex. go fuck yourself"

Last Package Received
work related stuff *yawn*

Last Web Site Visited
national hurricane center

Last serious Injury
pulled calf muscle (not that it is serious, but it is the only thing that has happened)

Last Run In with the Law
got two tickets 7/27

Place I’d Want to Live
anywhere wifey is

Last Physical Fight
never had one

Last Magazine Read
some celebrity gossip rag

Last Thing I Broke
can't remember

Last Thing I Fixed
can't remember

Last Thing That Made Me Laugh
wifey

Last Thing That Made Me Go Huh?
wifey

Last Thought
"everything is going to be ok."

1 comment:

  1. *peeks in to leave a plate of cookies then skips off happily*

    ReplyDelete