Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i'm back, bitches!

so... i've been dressing up this week. monday was jeans with high heeled boots, yesterday was chinos with some very nice flats and today, heels, slacks and a very soft blouse. i have the whole make up and hair do thing rocking too and i'm loving it. (i'm wearing the same lipstick as in the pic of me biting my lips over there just in case you were wondering and i know you were). i am dressing like this to make sure my new clothes for my upcoming trip work, but i'm also making a conscious effort to bring the sexy back (as i mentioned in my last post). whatever the reason, i really do need to keep this up. i'd forgotten how much i liked dressing like this. i feel polished... girlie... SEXY. i've been doing jeans, tshirt and crocs for too long. i feel like i'm rediscovering that inner me thats been lost. that inner me that (as my gay friend said) was the only girl wearing chanel in high school.

as an added bonus: the sexier i feel, the more i think about sex in general and boy oh boy have i had some nice fantasies running through my head today.

gotta run, peeps! gotta touch up the make up before i get home so wifey can drool. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ya know I feel the same way a lot of the time.

    Now if I could just win the lottery so I could get a whole new wardrobe, life would be good. ;)

    ReplyDelete