Friday, February 15, 2008

supersweet meme

this is a copy of an old post from my old blog (efx2blogs). some smilies, graphics, and/or links may be missing, but you get the idea.

*********************************************


and now, for your reading pleasure, i present a meme, stolen from ben

How long have you been together?
officially 9 years this month

How long did you date?
4 years. *gasp* how unlesbian of us. we didn't move in together on the second date like most dykes.

How old is he?
7 years older than me. she is robbing the cradle!

Who eats more?
neither

Who said ‘I love you’ first?
she says she did. i think i did.

Who is taller?
me. she is a shortie. a cute shortie, but a shortie nonetheless.

Who is smarter?
neither. we are each strong in different areas

Who does the laundry?
mostly, she washes and dries it and i put it away.

Who does the dishes?
whoever didn't cook or whoever has more time

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
depends on where you are standing of course, but if you stood at the foot of the bed, she is on the right. but i prefer her on top of me. ;-)

Who pays the bills?
the actual paying of the bills would be me.

Who mows the lawn?
the man we pay to mow it, duh!

Who cooks dinner?
we take turns. we each have our specialties, so it depends on what is for dinner and what mood we are in. we do a lot of turn-taking and not just in the kitchen! ;-)

Who is more stubborn?
that is a tough one. i can be as stubborn as they come, but so can she.

Who kissed who first?
that was all her. but i asked for the second one!

Who asked who out?
it was sort of a mutual thing. we started as friends.

Who proposed?
she did. she got me the ring of my dreams, too. *melt*

Who is more sensitive?
depends. she cries at chick flicks, i don't. i cried when benji got kicked, she didn't.

Who has more friends?
her. she was raised here. her high school friends still live here. i'm a transplant and my friends are scattered all over the country.

Who has more siblings?
since i have none, that would have to be her.

Posted: 2:40 PM, 2/15/2008 in Here a meme, there a meme

1 comment:

  1. Untitled Comment
    You are so diplomatic ;)

    I love this meme, it is very sweet. Maybe you have to be a couple to appreciate it.

    Posted by ben at 4:52 PM, 2/15/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    lol. why do you say that? about the being diplomatic, that is.

    Posted by spaceystacey at 5:09 PM, 2/15/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    Because it's all so even.
    I am quite happy to say I am smarter and he does more work :)

    Posted by ben at 7:53 PM, 2/15/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    I do so love reading this meme, but I'm going to skip it myself.

    I loved your answers! : )

    Posted by DeeJay at 9:31 PM, 2/15/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    ben: ha! i didn't even realize i had done that. i went back and read my answers and you are right! LOL.

    deej: yeah, i like reading them too, but i don't always do them either. usually only when i feel like posting but don't know what to say.

    Posted by spaceystacey at 1:41 PM, 2/18/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    hey baby i dig your answers but it was me who said I LOVE YOU first MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my love

    Posted by greenfairy at 11:00 AM, 3/27/2008
    Link | Edit | Delete


    Untitled Comment
    yeah, yeah, yeah. we'll go with that story ;-)
    *smooch*

    Posted by spaceystacey at 2:58 PM, 3/28/2008

    ReplyDelete