Thursday, January 8, 2009

last night

i was lying in bed last night, thinking and talking to the wife about some heavy stuff and overkill by men at work kept running through my head:


"I cant get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications

Especially at night
I worry over situations
I know will be alright
Perhaps its just my imagination"


splintered, i know you posted these lyrics once too... i swear we knew each other in a past life!

no worries, greenfairy/spaceystacey fans, there is no trouble in our relationship. we are still the same happy, sappy, hot lesbians we always were. we were discussing............. stuff. :-) stuff i'm not ready to share with anyone yet, but serious, life changing decisions kind of stuff. can we do this? can we handle this? how will i feel 5 years from now if i do? how will i feel 5 years from now if i don't? ugh! the weight of it all!

anyhow, i woke up this morning with this song still in my head and with a driving need to hear it. how upset was i when i got in my car, plugged in my ipod only to discover i don't have this song on there? as soon as i was able once i got to work, i watched the video on youtube. in case you wanna hear it, here it is.





in other news, my computer at work took a shit. i'm using a loaner. pretty bad ass loaner, too.

i'm off to post an update on my low carb blog. catch ya on the flip side, peeps!

peace, love and hair grease!

4 comments:

  1. Holy shit you aren't dead and buried in a hole on the beach!!!

    Welcome back to your blogging mojo. I'm with you, at night I spent way too much time thinking WAY too deeply. The next morning it seems so silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i actually laughed about it the next morning. not the discussion, but just some of the angles we looked at it from. rather amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyhey :) glad ur back

    gonna add ur feed to my blog so i don't lose you again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you having a baby??!!

    ReplyDelete